|PLAY THE CLAY|
|its just got easier to own a clay court|
Why is clay so good to play & learn on ?
How is your All-Weather surface different from other "artificial clay" courts in the UK ?
What daily maintenance is required to your All-Weather surface?
- Nothing else on the market is like it. Har-Tru synthetic is a needlepunch carpet infilled with real Har-Tru or European clay, so you are actually playing on Clay, yet have the benefit of all-year-round play. Most "artificial clay" you will have seen is actually red short pile artificial turf infilled with coloured sand or quartz granules; very similar to artifical grass.
ITF rated ?
- Very little. For best playing conditions brush the court and lines just prior to play. A sprinkler sysytem is installed for ease, either manually adjusted or on a set timing pattern. Most club courts add a bag or two of material every three to six months.
I've heard real clay courts require a lot of maintenance ?
- Of course, category 1 (Slow).
So, you're authorised by Har-Tru ?
- Not so, this is a myth created to sell more "artificial clay". Generally as little as 10 minutes per court each day involving brushing, watering & occasional rolling. Clay is a natural product, so annual Spring reconditioning is necessary.
What next ?
- Absolutely, all of our installations come with a warranty. We have been Har-Tru's sole UK representative since 1994 and have installed many Har-Tru clay courts throughout the UK. If other companies claim to be, it's not so.
- Just get in touch, all of our details are on the contact page. We'll arrange to visit your club, run through everything, take some measurements and get the costings to you.
REMEMBER, PLAY THE CLAY- IT PAYS TO BE A WINNER